Wales BR Offsite

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wales BR Offsite

The Official Offsite Welsh BR Community

2 posters

Training

Training Empty Training

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:25 pm

Hey guys im still a newbie and im training 2 players individually, but their energy levels habe really dropped, should i stop training them for a while as they are first team players or carry on ?
    tomo
    International Superstar
    International Superstar

Training Empty Re: Training

Post by tomo Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:35 pm

If you are serious about training players then you should never stop their training, as you are a newbie i'm guessing your in div 4 or 5 and you are probably playing all bots then you can beat them WIWIM so use this time while you are in the lower leagues to hammer the training into your younger players even if they are on dead energy.
    newgalesurf
    newgalesurf
    U20 National Manager

Post by newgalesurf Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:37 pm

This is the big payoff. As an example - To train a player to international standards takes 10 sessions at a high level for many seasons. The fact they are pretty much dead all the time and cannot even perform the basics well for your team is the sacrifice you have to make.

I assume you are Div IV and playing mostly bots? Don't worry too much about it at that level. Train the crap outa them. Won;t make much difference. Becomes an issue as you start challenging in higher divisions

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:50 pm

Which players are you training? Its worth buying in a few trainees imo, as your current trainee CSRs are probably lower than some players that you can pick up for as little as $20k.

This search should throw up some good trainees -
    http://www.blackoutrugby.com/game/global.market.php#search=1&priceMax=20000&ageMax=17&csrMin=30000

Young, high starting CSR and a cheap price - will allow you to make a good profit in a few seasons time.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:30 pm

thanks guys eventually i wana produce some welsh prospects

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:45 pm