Wales BR Offsite

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wales BR Offsite

The Official Offsite Welsh BR Community

Training plan

Training plan Empty Training plan

Post by Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:27 pm

Pinched off the Aussie offsite. This would suit my team. Rather than changing training(like I do every week), by sticking to this you guarantee yourself a steady stream of talent. In a few seasons you will have an average team with a few super players. Sell one or two of these players on and you'll be able to replace your average players with decent older players
    Training plan Star3 Training plan Star3 Training plan Star3 Training plan Star3 Training plan Star3 Training plan Star3
    I will assume you have L3 everything, if you have higher, then you will be able to use the extra session in the first season to double up on training on a key skill of a player.

The idea of this guide is to minimise sessions wastage, as well as provide a decent amount of training for each player as they age. Players train quicker as they as younger, and at this point is when you want to give them as many sessions as possible, as well as allowing you to round out there skills early. As well it means you only have to buy one trainee each season.

If you have a player with low skills like handling, be sure to double sessions that in the first season. Or slower training skills like speed on a backline player should always be double sessioned in the first couple of seasons. A guide to key skills for each position can be found by clicking here

Below is how many sessions players should get each season training through each season. Age of player in brackets. This will allow the player to develop properly, and once you have this is play, you will have an assembly line of superstars at your disposal.

You should also tailor team training to what your 17yr olds key skills are, as the whole team will benfit anyhow, but it will also allow that player to pop even faster while 17 (which is when they do pop quickest)

Season 1 (17)

8 Sessions

Season 2 (18)

7 Sessions

Season 3 (19)

5 Sessions

Season 4 (20)

4 Sessions

Season 5 (21)

2 Sessions

Season 6 (22)

1 session, round off skills to next pop, or continue training something knowing that ingame training/team training will bring it to his next pop after that point.

Hope you find this useful. You don't have to play this exactly by the book by giving players that exact number of sessions each season, as some players may not require it, but it does allow you to understand how long you should train your players, as well as making sure you get the most out of each trainee. As you drop sessions from season to season, usually due to pops, it is good to use those sessions to double up on the training of a skill on your current 17yr old player. Have a look at the next post for ideas of suggested sessions per position, though take into account that a low rated skill may require you to double session it, even if it doesn't say so below.

An alternate way of doing the same thing, but really going for gold in the first 2 seasons of training is as follows.

Season 1 - 10 Sessions.
    Season 2 - 8 Sessions.
    Season 3 - 4 Sessions.
    Season 4 - 4 Sessions
    Season 5 - 1 Sessions (though those with higher level facilities than 3 may be able to use more at this point).

This system will deliver an even stronger player. Just a matter of working out how to change your current training to this system.
    Woko
    Woko
    Administrator
    Administrator

Training plan Empty Re: Training plan

Post by Woko Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:35 pm

Yep, although that was written prior to the new energy changes.

My way of doing things is 10 sessions on my masterplan player
    and the rest spread around the squad on key skills for the positions and with the rule that there is a maximum of 2 sessions on any one player.

Post by Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:28 pm

For someone like yourself it probably isn't needed as you have lots of high csr youngsters already. My team is quite old with no real quality coming through, so im in desperate need of getting some 30k+ youngsters and don't have the money to buy them in

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:21 pm