Wales BR Offsite

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wales BR Offsite

The Official Offsite Welsh BR Community

s11 Mentoring seaon

s11 Mentoring seaon Empty s11 Mentoring seaon

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:26 pm

ok ppl put your name up to become the head of s11 mentoring season put or names up and a manifesto to get yourself seem clever to run it. so i am not going to put my name down to hard work over to you to put your name down i will create a poll next week so we can vote.

s11 Mentoring seaon Empty Re: s11 Mentoring seaon

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:38 pm

Not sure I am ready to try and fill your shoes yet maybe in a couple of seasons Rolling Eyes

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:37 pm

wrighty77 wrote:Not sure I am ready to try and fill your shoes yet maybe in a couple of seasons Rolling Eyes
    any one is weather old or young you might be great and it will get your name in the books Question

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:21 pm

I'm going to stand to run it, but not as a tutor myself. I am very active, and would really like to help newer members, just like other members of the offsite have done for me.

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:39 pm

Great decision Dooms. But why wait to next season when there is 3 weeks left of this Very Happy I don't think a manifesto will be necessary.

I'll add your name to the journalist list now so you can post any mentoring related posts.

Im free to mentor so add me to your list.

Saint Jimmy, Towz, wrighty77, Denver and Iorwerth were all willing helpers towards the end of the season. Might be worth msging them in s.11 to see if they can help out again.

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:56 pm

Thank you very much!

I shall start contacting the Tutors straight away, and will start figuring out the best way to message new teams, asking them to join the offsite.

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:07 pm

I've been using the following:

Hi and welcome to Blackout rugby.

It can be difficult to figure out how everything works on here and to help new Welsh managers out we have a forum dedicated to all things related to Blackout Rugby.

Topics include prospects for the national team, tactics, player positions, stadium expansion etc.
    The Wales U20 and National team managers are both active in the forums
    The website is https://walesbr.forumotion.com/forum.htm

In the forum you'll be able to chat to over 150 active welsh managers who will be able to help with any-and-all questions. Just make sure you sign up with your Blackout username as this makes verification quicker.

It really is worth signing up and taking part in the mentoring scheme where you will be linked to an experienced manager who will be able to help you get started.

Any questions? just ask, i'm online daily

Happy managing and good luck for this season
    wilf3uk
    (Chubby Chasers) & Welsh Journalist

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:11 pm

Only brumbiewelsh and stefflund haven't been msg'd off the new members list Very Happy

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:13 pm

They have been now Razz

Just sent them my new standard welcome message, it is a bit long, but I hope it works:

I would like to wish you are warm welcome to Blackout Rugby, on behalf of all of the Welsh Managers on our Offsite.

There are few better ways to get started in this game than by joining us over at: https://walesbr.forumotion.com/forum
    There, we have a wide range of forums, where you can discuss current Welsh Rugby news, as well as get tips and help out by training a player, who could be a future Welsh star!

Also, I suggest reading http://www.blackoutrugby.com/game/help.documentation.php#category=27; it is a basic guide to the game.

Once again, welcome aboard, and good luck!

Doomsday94

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:34 pm