Wales BR Offsite

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wales BR Offsite

The Official Offsite Welsh BR Community

2 posters

Train or Sell?

Bolton
    International Superstar
    International Superstar

Train or Sell? Empty Train or Sell?

Post by Bolton Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:17 am

Train or Sell? Screen11

Pulled him this morning (was a 10 star pull) now I'm not sure what to do with him. Any Ideas? And what do you think he'd go for?

Train or Sell? Empty Re: Train or Sell?

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:27 pm

I've seen similar players go for less than 30k. IMO he'd be worth sticking a few slots on and getting his main atts up. A strength, jumping and handling pop(or two) would do his value no end of good
    mt_wc
    mt_wc
    International Superstar
    International Superstar

Post by mt_wc Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:02 pm

wilf3uk wrote:I've seen similar players go for less than 30k. IMO he'd be worth sticking a few slots on and getting his main atts up. A strength, jumping and handling pop(or two) would do his value no end of good

Agreed. Even getting his csr up passed 20,000 with a couple of pops would increase his value almost exponentially since he's over 206cm. I'd say get his handling to 6 and a pop each for jumping and strength. Then take a view as to whether you want to continue training or cash him in.

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:59 pm

Yep, I'd train him as much as I could, and then sell him just before he turns 18. Unless of course his training is progressing so well he is pushing for a place in your team, since I see he is your tallest player.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:35 pm