Wales BR Offsite

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wales BR Offsite

The Official Offsite Welsh BR Community

whats better high csr and low energy or low csr and high energy?

jammydodger
    International Superstar
    International Superstar

whats better high csr and low energy or low csr and high energy? Empty whats better high csr and low energy or low csr and high energy?

Post by jammydodger Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:20 pm

Hi all,

Thought you might be getting bored as I have not asked a question for 5 mins! I have a squad of about 30 players now so would like to know am i better off playing players with lower csr but higher energy / form or sticking to best players?

Thanks

Jammy

whats better high csr and low energy or low csr and high energy? Empty Re: whats better high csr and low energy or low csr and high energy?

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:27 pm

Depends how big the gap in CSR is.

In my team it's always better for me to play my best players if it's a must-win game, as there's quite a big difference between my first XV and the rest. A tired superstar is better than a fresh loser!
    jammydodger
    International Superstar
    International Superstar

whats better high csr and low energy or low csr and high energy? Empty Re: whats better high csr and low energy or low csr and high energy?

Post by jammydodger Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:36 pm

Thanks, point taken Smile!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content