Wales BR Offsite

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wales BR Offsite

The Official Offsite Welsh BR Community

How do i get more energy

How do i get more energy Empty How do i get more energy

Post by Guest Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:47 am

Most of my team have dead energy. do i have to wait for next season before it increases again or do i just have to keep buying people with better energy?
    Iorwerth
    Iorwerth

How do i get more energy Empty Re: How do i get more energy

Post by Iorwerth Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:19 pm

You have to rest players to get back their energy. Also, the intensity you choose in a match effects the amount of energy you use - with Like There's No Tommorrow (LTNT) using the most, Normal next, and With Next Week In Mind (WNWIM) the least.

So start giving players a rest by not picking them for a game or by only putting them on the bench (but if they come on they will use some energy. If you need to play knackered players tghen you might be better going wnwim, though this will mean you will play badly and if you lose the fans don't like it much. Still, if you are playing a bot team (one that has as its owner 'Private' rather than an actual human manager, in its team home page), then you would probabaly win going WNWIM anyway.

The lower the energy of your players the more chance of injury, so you do need to rest your players sharpish!

Post by Guest Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:26 pm

I played like theres no tommorrow every game so far. That would explain them being dead. Will play normal from now on and see if things change. Thanks for the help

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:56 am