Wales BR Offsite

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wales BR Offsite

The Official Offsite Welsh BR Community

2 posters

Should I cancel L3 scout advertising?

WiW
    International bench Warmer

Should I cancel L3 scout advertising? Empty Should I cancel L3 scout advertising?

Post by WiW Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:20 pm

I started advertising on an L3 youth scout about a week ago but i'm starting to wonder if it was the right move.

My current youth set up is L1 coach, manager and facilities and L2 scout. For the same price as L3 scout advertising, I could've got an L2 coach and facilities. The extra stars from the L3 scout will be nice but my L1 coach and facilities will be limiting the players development. So far, my highest promoted player has been 22K CSR which doesn't bode well for making some money back so should I cancel the advertising and accept the $100K loss then make a start on improving other aspects of my YA?
    peasantrugby
    International Superstar
    International Superstar

Should I cancel L3 scout advertising? Empty Re: Should I cancel L3 scout advertising?

Post by peasantrugby Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:31 pm

go to level 3 and then look to improve ur facilities and coach in that order with your next amounts of cash

WiW

Should I cancel L3 scout advertising? Empty Re: Should I cancel L3 scout advertising?

Post by WiW Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:43 pm

Cheers. As soon as I have enough cash, i'll make the changes you suggested.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:54 pm