Wales BR Offsite

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wales BR Offsite

The Official Offsite Welsh BR Community

ten star academy

ten star academy Empty ten star academy

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:59 am

I have been running my academy for a few weeks and will hit 10 stars soon. My questions are, when you scout a player with low stars (5 thousand level) are all the players going to be poor quality, or do the stars just weight the odds of a good(or Bad for that matter pull? I meansay 1 star gives you a 1 in 50 chance at a strong player, and 10 stars 10-20 in fifty? I will start with this question, thanks.
    Woko
    Woko
    Administrator
    Administrator

ten star academy Empty Re: ten star academy

Post by Woko Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:16 am

Yes, you just get better odds with a better academy.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:21 pm

Yeh you look for anybody with 2 stars and above and they're likly to be good the highest you can get is 5 stars
    Woko
    Woko
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Woko Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:29 pm

Where'd you read highest star is 5 Mitchie?

Don't forget to take form into account also. Im currently doing research into what CSR to expect from a youth pull but it is dependent on stars and form. For instance, a 2 star player with Moderate form will have a better CSR than a 3 star player with Reputable form.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:45 pm

Oh well they were suggesting that they halfed the stars for the youth games meaning it was impossible to get more than 5 stars on the one we have at the moment.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:41 pm

Thanks for the answers. So the path i will take is to promote as many 17 and eighteen year olds this year, to make way for next seasons ten star sixteen year olds right? Then play the sixteen year olds and promote them in season ten. Final question, after I promote all of this seasons ten star 16's can i push the academy down to 5 thousand until week 9. or do I need to keep it up at 50 k while they play/train?

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:17 pm

I am building up a table to try and predict youth pull CSR and found that my first team players around the 10k to 20k mark are getting the same ratings as youth players that have the same CSR when pulled. Its a rough guess so far but I don't think the youth players are half ratings??? I may be wrong, still collecting data.
    Garth, I'm not sure about the last question as I'm keeping it at 50k while I try and calculate the CSR when they are pulled.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:23 pm

i've now got a 10 star academy so i guess i'l start to see the benefit next season when i start promoting the 10 star players, but i was just wondering whats the average sort of csr for a 10 star youth player when he's promoted?

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:07 pm

Just promoted a 17 yr old 3 weeks after scouting him. I don't like his temperament or weight so thought why keep him there. He got 2.5 stars with average form. Promoted with CSR 18000.
    The higher the stars when their form is not so good the better. If they get good stars when off form, what about high form??? All my recruits with 50k investment are getting 2 to 3 stars with form between Satisfactory and Impressive.
    Woko
    Woko
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Woko Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:55 am

Think of form being another rating where you want it low as possible.
    So a 2.5star impressive form is not as good as a 2star average form player.
    Working out how they both affect the final CSR is another matter! Very Happy
    Something im trying to do at the moment but some CSRs are not making sense

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:43 am