Wales BR Offsite

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wales BR Offsite

The Official Offsite Welsh BR Community

3 posters

Third party Competition

Ben058221

Third party Competition  Empty Third party Competition

Post by Ben058221 Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:38 pm

Hey all
    I have been playing this game for a year now, and I'm looking to get into a Third party competition on Mondays for experience and IGT. How do I get into one of those competitions?
    d_harris1984
    International Superstar
    International Superstar

Third party Competition  Empty Re: Third party Competition

Post by d_harris1984 Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:44 pm

Hi Ben, sorry I haven't replied in game. I came here first. There was supposed to be a Wales all star cup this season which is the usual Wales community friendly cup competition we run. Its been late thinking about it, so probably be next season now. Alternatively in game if you go to the help tab then tools there's a list of current BR friendly competitions. Some have links so you can find out how to join them. You usually just message the organiser and they send you the game invite as and when. There's a "animals cup" which is for anyone that has an animal name in their club name, which you could probably fit in, strangely its one of the most popular competitions.
    newgalesurf
    newgalesurf
    U20 National Manager

Post by newgalesurf Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:26 pm

Hi Ben,

There will be a Welsh All Stars Cup (may have to rename). I have dropped the ball recently.

Perhaps we have time to get a quick comp up. Only week 7

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:05 pm