Wales BR Offsite

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wales BR Offsite

The Official Offsite Welsh BR Community

2 posters

A question about form

WiW
    International bench Warmer

A question about form Empty A question about form

Post by WiW Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:49 pm

Do you guys make changes to your first and second teams based on form or do you generally stick with your set teams?

At the moment, my second hooker is showing impressive form but my first choice is only average. Usually, I would just stick with my first choice as he's got a higher csr and better handling but would I see a better return by going with form?
    newgalesurf
    newgalesurf
    U20 National Manager

A question about form Empty Re: A question about form

Post by newgalesurf Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:25 pm

If there isn't too much in it I pick on form. With the U20s as all the players are silimar form is one of the usual methods of picking a squad.

If there is a 100k CSR difference it may not make much difference. Energy is as important, if not more so
    WiW

Post by WiW Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:59 pm

Cheers newgale. I may test out a form team in the HC...or possibly in the league against a much better team as long as it won't be at the expense of energy.

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:06 pm

I agree with Newgale. I used to have 30 players, ie two complete teams.
    I had a lot of options for picking form players. I felt that I beat teams I shouldn't have based on CSR.

Once I became one of the top teams in my Div3 it became less important.
    Struggling in Div2 I sold off most of my squad players to get higher CSR first team players. I am now stuck with players based on their CSR instead of their form as the gap is too big.
    Hence 50 pt thrashings every week even going LTNT so form and energy more important I think (now Evil or Very Mad )

Post by Guest Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:09 pm

If one of your top players is having a dip in form, does anyone have any bright ideas on how to reverse the decline quickly? If I pick my team purely on form then I would be picking players with 30K CSR over those with 100K plus which seems a bit extreme.
    newgalesurf
    newgalesurf
    U20 National Manager

Post by newgalesurf Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:14 pm

Hey sandy. Nothing you can do unfortunately. Think every 4 weeks a roll of a dice decides the level form will move to. If it is dropping the next move will either be upwards, maybe not to prior levels though

In the U20s I have played a player 30k less with much better form.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content