Wales BR Offsite

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wales BR Offsite

The Official Offsite Welsh BR Community

2 posters

Bleeding The Youngsters In

Bleeding The Youngsters In Empty Bleeding The Youngsters In

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 8:47 pm

Hey,

I'm just wondering if anyone can shed any light on the pulling of 17 yo's

Reccently i scouted a 17 year old at 291 stars..I just promoted him this past sunday and to my horror he only came out with 21k CSR that was alot lower than i expected to be honest,Mabye even 26k CSR minimum i was hoping for and would have been happy with but it wasnt to be,Then 10 minutes ago i just pulled another 17 year old at 20k CSR with only 20 stars so surely there is something that isnt right here or has BOR changed some rules or something to stop big pulls?

Please can someone shed some light on this or give me 200 stars back lol

Thanks.
    Mike.
    newgalesurf
    newgalesurf
    U20 National Manager

Bleeding The Youngsters In Empty Re: Bleeding The Youngsters In

Post by newgalesurf Tue May 10, 2011 8:55 pm

Boyo123 wrote:Hey,

I'm just wondering if anyone can shed any light on the pulling of 17 yo's

Recently i scouted a 17 year old at 291 stars..I just promoted him this past sunday and to my horror he only came out with 21k CSR that was alot lower than i expected to be honest,Mabye even 26k CSR minimum i was hoping for and would have been happy with but it wasnt to be,Then 10 minutes ago i just pulled another 17 year old at 20k CSR with only 20 stars so surely there is something that isnt right here or has BOR changed some rules or something to stop big pulls?

Please can someone shed some light on this or give me 200 stars back lol

Thanks.
    Mike.

There is a Georgian recently that pulled a 300 star player for 13kCSR, so you got off lightly. 21k is not bad. There is always a risk of major star pulls failing. It is understood that anything above 30 does not give a proportional CSR increase on promotion.

Are these guys Welsh? PM me with the players attributes. Maybe he will be good enough to make the Master Plan lists
    denver
    International Superstar
    International Superstar

Post by denver Tue May 10, 2011 8:55 pm

There has always been a risk with using so many stars - it's just now becoming more apparent with more people pulling with large amounts of stars.

You might well get unlucky and get an average player or you might get lucky and get a monster - it's not guaranteed.
    newgalesurf
    newgalesurf
    U20 National Manager

Post by newgalesurf Tue May 10, 2011 9:06 pm

Welcome to the offsite, by the way

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 9:14 pm

Yup - the rate of CSR increase after (20?) stars is decreasing, plus there's a healthy amount of randomness involved.

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 10:40 pm

There is a Georgian recently that pulled a 300 star player for 13kCSR, so you got off lightly. 21k is not bad. There is always a risk of major star pulls failing. It is understood that anything above 30 does not give a proportional CSR increase on promotion.

Are these guys Welsh? PM me with the players attributes. Maybe he will be good enough to make the Master Plan lists

Oh well looks like i'll be pulling at 30-50 stars from now on then as there are no guarantee on the players CSR,Umm yeah both players i pulled are welsh and both 17 one is at 21k CSR (Almost 22k) and the other is on 20K at the moment but hopefully i can train em up to decent players.

I'll Pm you the attributes if you like sure.

Thanks for all the info guys. Very Happy
    newgalesurf
    newgalesurf
    U20 National Manager

Post by newgalesurf Tue May 10, 2011 10:47 pm

Boyo123 wrote:

Oh well looks like i'll be pulling at 30-50 stars from now on then as there are no guarantee on the players CSR,Umm yeah both players i pulled are welsh and both 17 one is at 21k CSR (Almost 22k) and the other is on 20K at the moment but hopefully i can train em up to decent players.

I'll Pm you the attributes if you like sure.

Thanks for all the info guys. Very Happy

Just re read the message. You said that you had just promoted from the academy. They will probably be too far behind the other players for the S14 World cup. Hopefully you can train these up to be good for you

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:07 am