Wales BR Offsite

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wales BR Offsite

The Official Offsite Welsh BR Community

Discipline

Discipline  Empty Discipline

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:53 pm

My friend told me that a player's discipline affected how well they trained. That is, players with flawless discipline trained better than those with rebellious.

I always thought that training was based on the coaching facilities/levels. I know that players have "potentials" and train better in certain attributes and worse in others based on their weight/height.

I was wondering if what he said is true, because if it is, it may change how I buy young players in future

Thanks in advance Smile
    Lodor
    Lodor
    National Team Coach

Discipline  Empty Re: Discipline

Post by Lodor Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:56 pm

no, I think your friend is wrong! Training is only affected by your facility level and your coaches level!
    the csr a player gains form training is affected only by his form and (maybe) pops.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:58 pm

Okay, thought so. Thanks Smile

I was about to buy a 17 year old, but thought if he was right, it would be better to buy a worse player with flawless discipline than a better one with reckless

I've just realised, I posted this in the wrong section, sorry!

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:37 pm

Its worth paying extra for better disciplined youngsters anyway. One day Jeremy is going to chuck a spanner in the works and announce that yellow and red cards will be introduced....this will kill off a lot of rebellious and reckless players imo

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:03 pm