Wales BR Offsite

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wales BR Offsite

The Official Offsite Welsh BR Community

Defence

Defence Empty Defence

Post by Guest Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:48 pm

My rush defence has once again gone down to non-existent. I have played it for the past 3 weeks in friendlies and it has jumped up a level, but every sunday it goes back down.Can't use it in league matches, as i'll get hammered and I have a good shot at 2nd place.
    I was hoping that next season I could use the rush and man on man defences, but thats going to be unlikely now...unless I get bots in the early rounds of the cup to double up on the rush games.
    Do friendly matches have little effect on improving defence compared to league/cup???

Defence Empty Re: Defence

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:22 pm

No, it's just that it's harder to get it started than to maintain the level - the advance is non-linear. You've really got to go at it to reach a stable level. My advice? Play any game you don't need to win before the end of the season with Rush.Otherwise play all Friendlies and Cup game in the first 3 weeks of next season, plus any league games in which you are the favourite - the difference made by your defensive rating is significant, but relatively small.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:28 pm

Thanks for the advice. I'll play rush in 2 of my final 3 league games and in all 3 of my friendlies. Hopefully it'll give me a decent chance of getting it to stick for next season.
    jammydodger
    International Superstar
    International Superstar

Defence Empty Life another friendly?

Post by jammydodger Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:46 pm

Hey i will be cannon fodder again!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:36 am