Wales BR Offsite

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wales BR Offsite

The Official Offsite Welsh BR Community

Team training, max potential

Team training, max potential Empty Team training, max potential

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:02 am

Morning all. Having taken the training facilities up to Lv4 and the team trainer stands at a reputable Lv3 now, I was wondering what views were on the max potential of raising an ability through team training. For intance, I've team trained stamina for a while now, and have a number of players at 14. I'm wondering now whether to stick with a stamina session or if its time to move on. Just how high can you go with team training?
    newgalesurf
    newgalesurf
    U20 National Manager

Team training, max potential Empty Re: Team training, max potential

Post by newgalesurf Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:50 pm

It takes a long long time through just team training. Think attributes top off at 17 too

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:04 pm

Thanks, that's what I was thinking along the lines of, top attributes through team training. If 17 is the case, I may well press on until the bulk of the squad are around 15 for stamina, and then move on to something else.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:57 pm

I'd stick with the stam just for the extra csr. I have players who gain around 800 csr a week from TT alone. Makes their value shoot up, even if they dont pop.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:16 am