Wales BR Offsite

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wales BR Offsite

The Official Offsite Welsh BR Community

Where to play him

Where to play him Empty Where to play him

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:57 am

I have had this guy since the YA where he promoted with 10K CSR in Div 5. I started him at open side then moved him to the centre and even a few games at hooker. He currently is quite evenly spread with his skills and is quite a lump I just dont really know where to play him long term. I am currently trying to get his CSR up to 40K is poss before next season kicks off more for my own amusement than anything so I am training him hard. I am looking to tail it off soon and dish it out to some others. I dont really want to play him at hooker as I have a bigger guy with similar stats for strength tech and handling. Should I persevere with him at centre of move him full time to open side? Or elsewhere? I dont see him playing blind side or 8 as he is a tad short for my liking

7. Bryn "Terfel" Jones Add Shortcut
    20 y/o (R15, D5) | 39,721 CSR (+930) | $7,090 p.w. | 181cm | 114kg | Wales
    Right handed, right footed, in average form.
    A conservative player with flawless discipline, decent leadership, and despicable experience.
    Energy:
    Fit
    56%
    Stamina: Admirable Handling: Admirable
    Attack: Princely Defense: Admirable
    Technique: Admirable Strength: Reputable
    Jumping: Moderate Speed: Reputable
    Agility: Decent Kicking: Non-Existent

What tends to happen is he will be looking like an openside and then have handling and speed pops and I then feel the urge to put him in the backs or his strength will go and tech so I move him to openside LOL

Where to play him Empty Re: Where to play him

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:15 am

Its a nice problem to have. I agree with the positions you've been playing him at, even though he is a little short for flanker. I suppose the real answer is in the strength of the rest of your squad, after all to have a player that can play in multiple positions is a good thing. The Match Report could also be another indicator of his best position.
    Woko
    Woko
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Woko Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:24 am

Definitely an open-side who can cover as hooker for me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:51 pm