Wales BR Offsite

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wales BR Offsite

The Official Offsite Welsh BR Community

2 posters

Scrum-Half

Bolton
    International Superstar
    International Superstar

Scrum-Half Empty Scrum-Half

Post by Bolton Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:52 pm

Any ideas why this guy doesn't get a tick in the reporters summary playing at 9? He plays there pretty much every game, and half the time he gets a tick and half the time he doesn't? I realise he's a bit slow, but is it that important for a scrummie?

Scrum-Half Screen15

Scrum-Half Empty Re: Scrum-Half

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:24 am

I have the same problem with 2 of my obvious scrum halves Both have speed below 7 so im guessing thats why?
    Bolton
    International Superstar
    International Superstar

Post by Bolton Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:26 am

Fair enough, it's just annoying that it isn't a consistent tick or cross. He get's a tick for ages and I think his weakness has been trained out, and then he gets a few crosses out of nowhere!
    Iorwerth
    Iorwerth

Post by Iorwerth Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:11 am

I wouldn't worry about the ticks or crosses - they have no bearing on how he actually plays.

If he doesn't get a tick one week it just means that the computer thinks his best position is somewhere else - the change probably happens because of form fluctuations, or even underlying skill levels i.e. each skill level is broken down into a thousand (might be 100)sub levels that you don't see. So someone who has just popped to reputable speed would be fractionally slower than a player who has been on reputable speed for a month (presuming he was getting some training in it, though would probably be rising slightly in the speed skill just from IGT depending on his position).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:12 pm